Each of our stores follows their State's latest COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Masks and hand sanitizer are available for all customers!
Masks are always required in piercing rooms for all employees and customers, as piercing is considered to be a personal care service.
MELROSE PLACE LOCATION - ONLY:
In compliance with the West Hollywood Vaccine Verification Requirements per Emergency Executive Order (EEO 2021-7), in order to receive a piercing at our Melrose Place location you must:
- Confirm that you have received at least one dose of the COVID vaccination
- Provide such proof of vaccination and a photo identification to our staff when checking in for your appointment
- Sign our waiver
Acceptable Forms of proof include:
- A CDC vaccination card or equivalent document issued by a foreign governmental jurisdiction (or photo or copy as a document or stored on a phone/device)
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California (available at myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov)
If you do not provide proof of vaccination upon check in for your appointment, Studs is not able to perform piercing services.
Vaccination Exemptions? Please contact us at email@example.com if you are subject to a disability-related exemption from vaccination.
If you are subject to a disability-related exemption from vaccination, a negative SARS-CoV-2 test (where the specimen collection occurred within 72 hours before your visit) is required at check-in. Patrons may use either PCR testing or antigen testing.