Teens piercing appointments (both one and two piercings) are approximately 20 minutes long.
It is a state requirement* that a legal parent/guardian must be physically present during the time of check-in and the piercing appointment, and provide a valid, government issued ID.
For those with appointments at our Studios located in TX, SC, FL, or TN, the parent/guardian that filled out the waiver within the booking flow, must be the one present at the studio at the time of the appointment.
Before your appointment:
- Make sure your appointment is booked!
- Eat & drink water!
- Confirm your guardian and minor* have all the required documents
- *For minors only in TX, SC, FL, or TN, a copy of a government issued ID must be uploaded during the online booking process. *Failure to provide will result in your appointment being cancelled or rescheduled within our studio.
- For minors only in TX, SC, FL, or TN: Please come prepared to your teen piercing appointment with your waiver, which was filled out and emailed to you during the booking process, opened on your phone, and ready to be presented to our studio team :)
- For minors in all other states: Arrive 15 minutes early with your guardian to check in & complete your waiver at our studio!
*Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any teen walk-in appointments at our TX, FL, SC, TN locations
Want to be extra prepared?
- Review our Earducation Hub & Aftercare Guide
- Check out our Piercing Jewelry Options and pricing!
- (Please note that jewelry availability varies by location.)
Due to size and limitations of the piercing rooms, we only allow one parent/guardian inside of the piercing room.
*Please notify your piercer if your teen participates in sports or activities that may impact their piercing aftercare and healing process.
If your teen does participate in sports where earrings will need to be removed, we highly recommend waiting to be pierced until a time when the earrings can be left in for 4-6 months without removal, so the piercings are able to fully heal prior to the start of a new sports season.
We are always happy to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment if needed! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance :)
*Review your local state’s minor laws here: